First Birthday Outfit

This is a little outfit I put together for a double first birthday party for some friends.
It was in October so I decided to make the onesie long-sleeved.  
The party was polka dot themed, obviously.  :)

The onesie was pretty easy.  I just traced the "1" shape from the invitation onto fabric with Wonder Under on the back of it and ironed it to the front of the onesie. 

 Then my aunt stitched around it with her sewing machine, and voila!

Pink "one" for Galaxy

Green for JJ

I made a tulle tutu to go with the birthday girls' onesie.  It was super easy, just a roll of sparkle tulle from Michael's cut up and tied with a crochet knot to an elastic headband I had laying around.  The sparkle did get EVERYWHERE though.

To complete the look, we found some polka-dotted socks and a party hat from target that I embellished with some feather boa. 

Comments