Marshmallow Bumble Bee
For our marshmallow bumblebee edible decoration we purchased giant marshmallows and Hershey's kisses at Fred Meyers, the heart skewers at the Dollar Tree and everything else at Michaels.
For this project you will need:
- Start by inserting skewer in marshmallow.
- Using brush, "paint" piping gel on marshmallow as if you are making stripes. Don't forget the face!
- Roll the marshmallow in yellow candy sprinkles.
- Use black color gel or decorating pen to draw the black stripes and face.
- Unwrap chocolate candy and melt the large end by heating a skillet on the stovetop.
- Adhere the melted portion to the marshmallow and allow to cool positioning in your display.
|We made this cute little "hunny" pot for our bumblebees!|
See: "Winnie the Pooh baby shower" for the final display