Paper Boxes

This holiday season I decided to use my Martha Stewart scoring board to make boxes for all my gifts.  It was really fun and I loved experimenting with different sizes, papers, and ribbons to make unique and special gift wrap.
Co-worker gifts
 using simple Christmas scrapbook paper
and ribbon I had laying around.
Inside were a variety of Christmas cookies
and some cute dollar store plastic-coated tissue paper.


And these are the gifts I made for our Religious Ed teachers.
The 3"x3" boxes were perfect for a round ornament.
My aunt made ribbon roses to accent the tops.


For family gifts, I used a peacock themed scrapbook pad from Joann's.
I love the peacock colors and shiny papers.
More family gifts using Christmas scrapbook paper.
The boxes really stood out under the tree!

Comments